REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least five (5) years of Industrial or Petro-chemical experience; some college preferred.
- API 1104 Welding Certification Ideal
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing to all levels of the organization as well as outside vendors or customers.
- Proven ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrated skills in time management and multi-tasking.
- Ability to work independently in an environment of rapidly changing priorities and assignments.
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to obtain Transportation Worker Identification Credential card.
PREFERRED TRAITS AND CHARACTERISTICS:
- Adhere to company rules and work practices.
- Maintain confidential information.
- Reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfill obligations.
- Meet deadlines for assignments.
- Maintain good attendance practices.
- Use time wisely and efficiently.
- Perform multiple tasks to completion.
- Work effectively with other personnel in various departments.
- Welcome new assignments and challenges.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBLITIES: This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.