- At least five (5) years of administrative experience; some college preferred.
- Experience with document management software and enterprise resource planning ERP software.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office products specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with providing customer and personal services.
- Ability to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in wringing to all levels of the organization as well as outside vendors or customers.
- Proven ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrated skills in time management and multi-tasking.
- Ability to work independently in an environment of rapidly changing priorities and assignments.
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to obtain Transportation Worker Identification Credential card.
PREFERRED TRAITS AND CHARACTERISTICS:
- Adhere to company rules and work practices.
- Maintain confidential information;
- Reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfill obligations;
- Meet deadlines for assignments.
- Maintain good attendance practices;
- Use time wisely and efficiently;
- Perform multiple tasks to completion;
- Work effectively with other personnel in various departments.
- Welcome new assignments and challenges.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBLITIES: This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary. Must be able to work long hours that may require up to twelve hours a day, weekends and holidays when needed.