- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- 1 year or more of direct electrical experience preferred.
- Forklift certification preferred.
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull 50 pounds or more repeatedly during a 12-hour shift.
- Must be able to work 12 hours or more.
- Must be able to work night shift including day shift (all shifts) as well as holidays and weekends.
- Demonstrated teamwork and can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Candidates must be able to work long hours and all shift schedules that may require up to twelve hours a day, seven days a week for extended durations.
- Must be able to perform work wearing personal protective equipment including but not limited to rain gear, chemical protective clothing, supplied air and air purifying respirators safety harness, FRC coveralls, hard hat, ear plugs and safety glasses, etc.
- Respiratory Protection Fit-Testing and Pulmonary Function Testing is required. Additional medical examinations, such as Fitness for Duty exams may be required per client guidelines.
- Hearing and vision within normal ranges is helpful.
- Candidates must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs, unassisted.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Work may be performed in a noisy environment or adverse conditions when necessary.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, climb stairs and ladders, push and pull items, reach overhead, stoop and squat and perform physical labor-intensive duties when necessary.
Applicants selected will be subject to a background check. The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment, drug and alcohol testing.