- At least five (5) years of administrative experience; some college preferred.
- Experience with document management software and enterprise resource planning ERP software.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office products specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with providing customer and personal services.
- Ability to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing to all levels of the organization as well as outside vendors or customers.
- Proven ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrated skills in time management and multi-tasking.
- Ability to work independently in an environment of rapidly changing priorities and assignments.
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to obtain Transportation Worker Identification Credential card.
PREFERRED TRAITS AND CHARACTERISTICS:
- Adhere to company rules and work practices.
- Maintain confidential information;
- Reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfill obligations;
- Meet deadlines for assignments.
- Maintain good attendance practices;
- Use time wisely and efficiently;
- Perform multiple tasks to completion;
- Work effectively with other personnel in various departments.
- Welcome new assignments and challenges.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBLITIES: This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: This job operates in a professional office environment but may require running errands outside and inside the facility as required. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary. Must be able to work long hours that may require up to twelve hours a day, weekends and holidays when needed.